Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Neji discontinued

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, this used to be a much more pissy sounding post, but I talked with Sakura on ICQ and I felt more mellow. And then I thought over things some more, and...

    Here's what's going on:

    Omanga has finished Neji, so there's no point in continuing that. I'm not going to discontinue any more Kaori Yuki manga though, because I love her too much and I'm hoping that other sites will be kind enough to let me keep what I've already been working on. ^^
    Thanks everyone for being so er...nice when I was fuming, and sorry for the misunderstanding, Zyph. >o<*

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 10, 2002 05:50 PM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Umm...is "faery" (replace "e" with "i") a bad word? Because it got censored! Haha...

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 10, 2002 01:31 AM: Message edited by: Crisis ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member belial's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ban you from the site?

    That's just insanely weird, especially when I know Zyph and Sib are reasonable people.

    ^_^ KEEP THE KAORI YUKI BABIES UP!

    And I'll be glad to tell you information. Also I think they censored the word, since fa'e'ry is sort of a derogatory word for a gay guy. Just like fag.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Zyph's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Omanga is currently having some DNS problems with our host and in turn this problem is experienced by a number of people who go to the site...Some can get on the site fine, some cannot. It depends on which ip your isp resolves zyph.org to.

    No one has ever beened intentionally banned from the Omanga site.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Marsell's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hmm. There goes another one to Omanga. Maybe SC and OM should collaborate a little on some Yuki material. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    BTW, Crisis, since there are now zips for downloading, may editors go higher rez for them?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Mizuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I personally think the editors should not higher the resolution because it'll be a quick download, I think. And it'll encourage viewers to actually buy the manga (which never happens, I'm sure). So there is no point of raising the image resolution: the manga gets read, it gets deleted or kept, there's no point in higher resolution for the scan. Unless the owners of SC are thinking about highering the resolution...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I've already e-mail but there is my opinion (again)

    So Omanga is gettin Neji as well? awww, I won't complain because I'm poor and I like they're scanlation too but yours were doing just fine, only a bit too sloower and it got wrench away. (I found it fast enought, thought o_?) . anyway. YOU are the BEST for Yami no Matsuei. so I'll fight this one if I have to! *evil grin* MWOHAHAHA!! And I'm so happy (and late) that you'll translate Petshop of hoorors 'cuz -nobody- wnats too and everyone says its great but I can't find anything on it T___T *sob*

    thakkkkkkkkkkkkky!!!!! Yoou're great (and kick the *** ofg anyone who say elsething! (I create a word?) >=)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Mizuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It'd be generous if bigger scanlating webpages didn't just go on with a project that was started and such... >_>.. You know, there should be a meeting amongst all manga scanlating websites so all can consult about manga projects, or there may even be joint projects.

    I don't understand why ***** is a bad word...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •